In addition the Policy also explains the information which is provided or collected in the course of using the applications of the Company which exist in the websites or platforms of other company.
Through this Policy, the Company regards personal information of the users as important and inform them of the purpose and method of Company’s using the personal information provided by the users and the measures taken by the Company for protection of those personal information.
This Policy will be effective on the 1st day of July 2017 and, in case of modification there of, the Company will make public notice of it through posting it on the bulletin board of Company’s website or individual notice through sending mails, fax or e-mails).
1. Information to be collected and method of collection
(1) Personal information items to be collected Personal information items to be collected by the Company are as follows:
• Information provided by the users
The Company may collect the information directly provided by the users.
Items to be collected : UUID, Language Setting, Nickname, connection time, Creation time, Device OS type
Use of collected information
• Member management and identification
• To detect and deter unauthorized or fraudulent use of or abuse of the Service
• Performance of contract and service fee settlement regarding provision of services demanded
by the users
• Improvement of existing services and development of new services
• Making notice of function of company sites or applications or matters on policy change
• To help you connect with other users you already know and, with your permission, allow other users to connect with you
• To provide information on promotional events as well as opportunity to participate
• To comply with applicable laws or legal obligation
• Encryption of personal information – Transmit users’ personal information by using encrypted communication zone 12 – Store important information such as passwords after encrypting it
• Countermeasures against hacking – Install a system in the zone the external access to which is controlled so as to prevent leakage or damage of users’ personal information by hacking or computer virus
• Establish and execute internal management plan
• Install and operate access control system
• Take measures to prevent forging or alteration of access record
• Immediately remove personal information upon user withdrawal
• Stay until the end of service
• Information collected while the users use services Besides of information directly provided by the users, the Company may collect information in the course that the users use the service provided by the Company.
(2) Method of collection The Company collects the information of users in a way of the followings:
2. Use of collected information The Company uses the collected information of users for the following purposes:
The Company agrees that it will obtain consent from the users, if the Company desires to use the information other than those expressly stated in this Policy.
3. Sharing collected information Except for the following cases, the Company will not share personal information with a 3rd party: • when the Company shares the information with its affiliates, partners and service providers;
• when the users consent the sharing in advance;
• when the sharing is required by the laws – if required to be disclosed by the laws and regulations;
or 4 – if required to be disclosed by the investigative agencies for detecting crimes in accordance with the procedure and method as prescribed in the laws and regulations
4. Cookies, Beacons and Similar Technologies The Company may collect collective and impersonal information through ‘cookies’ or ‘web beacons’. Cookies are very small text files to be sent to the browser of the users by the server used for operation of the websites of the Company and will be stored in hard-disks of the users’ computer. Web beacon is a small quantity of code which exists on the websites and e-mails. By using web beacons, we may know whether a user has interacted with certain webs or the contents of email. These functions are used for evaluating, improving services and setting-up users’ experiences so that much improved services can be provided by the Company to the users The items of cookies to be collected by the Company and the purpose of such collection are as follows:
The users have an option for cookie installation. So, they may either allow all cookies by setting option in web browser, make each cookie checked whenever it is saved, or refuses all cookies to be saved: Provided that, if the user rejects the installation of cookies, it may be difficult for that user to use the parts of services provided by the Company.
5. Users’ right to access and option
The users or their legal representatives, as main agents of the information, may exercise the following options regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal information by the Company:
• exercise right to access to personal information;
• make corrections or deletion;
• make temporary suspension of treatment of personal information; or
• request the withdrawal of their consent provided before If, in order to exercise the above options, you, as an user, use the menu of ‘amendment of member information of webpage or contact the Company by using representative telephone or sending a document or e-mails, or using telephone to the responsible department (or person in charge of management of personal information), the Company will take measures without delay:
Provided that the Company may reject the request of you only to the extent that there exists either proper cause as prescribed in the laws or equivalent cause.
• If the final level and the score are below the certain level while the “member” has not used the game for 60 days, it is judged to be inactive and all the usage information (score, character, item, game money, etc.) And can not be recovered or used.
6. Security The Company regards the security of personal information of uses as very important. The company constructs the following security measures to protect the users’ personal information from any unauthorized access, release, use or modification
7. Protection of personal information of children In principle, the Company does not collect any information from the children under 13 or equivalent minimum age as prescribed in the laws in relevant jurisdiction. The website, products and services of the Company are the ones to be provided to ordinary people, in principle. The website or application of the Company has function to do age limit so that children cannot use it and the Company does not intentionally collect any personal information from children through that function.
(Additional procedure for collecting personal information from children) However, if the Company collects any personal information from children under 13 or equivalent minimum age as prescribed in the laws in relevant jurisdiction for the services for unavoidable reason, the Company will go through the additional procedure of the followings for protecting that personal information of children:
• obtain consent from the parents or guardian of children so as to collect personal information of children or directly send the information of products and services of the Company
• give the parents or guardian of children a notice of Company’s policy of privacy protection for children including the items, purpose and sharing of personal information collected
• grant to legal representatives of children a right to access to personal information of that children/correction or deletion of personal information/temporary suspension of treatment of personal information/ and request for withdrawal of their consent provided before
• limit the amount of personal information exceeding those necessary for participation in online activities
8. Modification of Privacy Protection Policy The Company has the right to amend or modify this Policy from time to time and, in such case, the Company will make a public notice of it through bulletin board of its website (or through individual notice such as written document, fax or e-mail) and obtain consent from the users if required by relevant laws.
9. Responsible department of Company
The Company designates the following department and person in charge of personal information in order to protect personal information of customers and deal with complaints from customers:
• Department responsible for privacy protection and customer service :
Address : Gyunggido ansan sangoku sadong 1370-14
Tel. : +82-10-2771-7702
The latest update date: 1st January, 2018